ReadiGrass is a premium quality forage which is ideal for horses, ponies, Guinea pig and Rabbits without access to grazing. The original dried grass, it is grown, harvested and dried with great care on our farm in Yorkshire - absolutely nothing is added. Water is removed gently from the grass in our low temperature drying process, retaining the natural flavours, wonderful smell, colour and most importantly the high nutrient value of fresh grass.
This gives a feed that is more nutritious than hay yet still contains the digestible fibre essential for every Pets health. For pets with limited access to fresh pasture it’s as close to fresh grass as you can get without being in a field!
What's good about ReadiGrass?
• Rich in digestible fibre for healthy gut function
• So good that oil or molasses are not needed to make it palatable
• Natural source of nutrients including Calcium and Phosphorus at the correct ratio
• Dust extracted for a healthy respiratory tract
• Spore risk eliminated by drying process
• Reduces bolting of feed and encourages chewing, for correct teeth wear
Friendly Readigrass is a 100% natural feed, made exclusively from British Pastures. The unique low-temperature drying process removes only the water leaving the fragrant aroma, vibrant colour and high nutrient value of fresh grass. This gives a feed that is more nutritious than hay, yet still contains the digestible fibre essential for your animal’s health.
This highly successful product is carefully prepared to allow your pet to benefit from the goodness of natural grass all year round.
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
Friendly ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
Can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay